Tenet Healthcare Company is a diversified healthcare services organization that operates local, unified healthcare provision networks mostly to a great inner-city and out-of-town markets in the United States by providing a complete range of healthcare facilities and services in the societies through acute care and specialty hospitals. There are about 86 hospitals and 20 surgical hospitals, over 475 outpatient centers.
Reportable Operating Segments:
Business lines are categorized into three distinct sections for financial reporting determinations including:
- Hospital Operations
- Ambulatory Care
They are devoted to managing hospitals, ambulatory care, and other patient centers, as well as Conifer in a way that help to participate successfully in a growing healthcare environment.
Conifer is a subsidiary that provides healthcare business process services in the areas of
- Revenue cycle management
- Technology-enabled performance improvement
- Self-insured organizations
- Health systems
- Physician practices
- Individual hospitals
- Health plans
The company is keen to provide superior worth and patient services to fulfill community requirements.
Comprehensive Operational Management:
The company offers tools for revenue cycle functions, containing:
- Health information management
- Patient access
- Revenue reliability
- Patient financial services
Communication & Engagement Solutions:
It will help to optimize the relationship between workers and patients.
Conifer runs a management service network that maintains the performance with the help of economic risk management, clinical incorporation and people health administration.
More than 7,000 employees and approximately 1,500 affiliated physicians are part of the network. If you are an employee, you can register and log in to an account to manage personal information.
- Visit the link that is etenet.com to access the login page.
- Enter user ID and password in respective fields.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you are new here, you have to create an account.
You need a unique ID that you received for registration.
If you are a Tenet employee;
- HR assigns you the ID during your hiring process.
- Contact your HR representative if you do not have the unique code.
If you are a dell associate, physician staff, a contractor or a physician:
- Check the email from Tenetsecurity@tenet.com to get the code.
- Contact your local Information Systems Department or Service Desk by calling at 1-800-639-7575 if you do not have the registration ID.
You have to choose a User ID and password for logging into the account.
- Click “Here” to access the registration page.
- Enter your unique ID in first given field.
- Provide last four digits of your SSN.
- Enter your date of birth (month and day).
- Press the button that says “Next” to continue.
New Credentialed Physician Registration:
- You have to provide unique ID that you received through email from Tenetsecurity@tenethealth.com for registration.
- If you do not have the code, contact your local Information Systems Department.
- Select a User ID and passcode for logging in to your account.
- Click “Here” to visit the registration page.
- Type your unique ID in the first blank field.
- Enter national provider identifier (NPI) in next space.
- Hit the “Next” button to continue.
- Follow further steps to complete this registration.
- The system displays the Confirm Identity page. Select “Yes” to continue.
- Provide your Unique ID in a pop-up window.
- Enter the original email address you provided for registration.
- Click “Submit” button.
- Change the first-name portion of the ID.
- Confirm your new ID
- Tap the “Next” button.
- Choose Password by following the instructions in the following section. Password must be at least eight characters long.
- Re-enter the password for validation.
- Select password security questions.
- Click “Finish” button.
- The system will take you on the “registration complete” page.
Now you can access your account using your login credentials. Open a new browser and enter www.etenet.com in the address bar. The system displays the login page. You will enter ID and password to access account.
Join the squad and be part of the winning team. You can search careers in clinical & non-executive as well as executive fields.
Click “Here” to create an applicant profile
If you are a returning applicant, sign in to your account.
- Type your username.
- Make a password for your account.
- Click the “Returning Applicant Login” button.
- Click the “New Applicant Create Account” button to proceed.
- Complete all required fields.
- Create a username using at least four characters.
- Make a password for your profile.
- Re-enter your password.
- Enter a preferred email address.
- Hit the “Create Account” button.
Contact the Service Desk at 1-800-639-7575 and talk to a representative for support and assistance.