Tenet is a health care service the offers high quality and inclusive health care coverage to employees United States. More than 0.1 million employees are using these services and take advantages of benefits. The company assists its employees with comprehensive benefits package and other health coverage.
- Benefits are available for both full time and part time employees. They can get their benefits plans training resource, clinical application, payroll, and others relevant application with ease. There is an online portal specially designed for employees to access information anytime anywhere with valid login information.
eTenet Portal is an online source to get your paystub online. Members can access current as well as previous pay stubs details with a valid login.
Unique ID: If you are a Tenet Employee:
- HR will give you a unique ID during your hiring process. Contact your HR representative to get this number if you do not have this number yet.
- If you are a Physician, Physician Staff, a contractor or a Dell Associate, you will get your Unique ID via email from Tenetsecurity@tenet.com.
- Contact your local Information Systems Department or contact help center at 1-800-639-7575 if you do not have this number.
To access your pay stub, you must log in your account. To access the website you need to follow the following information.
- First, Visit the etenet.com from your web browser.
- This link will take you to the login page of the official website. Visit the page and provide the requested information to initiate the login process.
- You have to provide your valid login credentials.
- Enter your User ID.
- Type a password associated with your account.
- Hit “Login” button.
Need To Reset Your Password:
In case you are unable to recall your password, reset it to use your account.
- Click the “Reset It Here” link given on the login page.
- On next screen, you have to provide your personal information.
- If you are a registered user, fill in your personal information in given online form.
- Choose which type of user you are.
- Registered User, Employed Physicians, And Non-Credentialed Physicians:
- Provide user ID in first space.
- Enter social security number.
- Month and day of the date of birth.
- Registered Credentialed Physicians: provide user ID.
- Enter national provider identifier.
- Hit on “Next” button.
- You need to confirm your identity.
- Pass all password security questions.
- Enter a new password and finish this procedure.
If you are a new user, you must apply for access request form. Once applied, you will get a unique user ID through email in your inbox. Provide an active email address in registration to get your ID. If you have not registered, you may register for “User Registration” or “Credentialed Physician Registration”.
- You must have a unique ID, which is provided to you by HR during your hiring process.
- You need to provide last four number of your SSN.
- You have to provide your month and day of your date of birth.
To access your account you require one of the following:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0/higher
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6/higher
- Google Chrome 39.0/higher
- Safari iOS 6 or higher
Let’s Get Started:
- Click “Register Here” link given on the login page to begin registration.
- Read the information carefully and provide the requested data in the online form.
- Enter your Unique ID. Make sure you have entered correct ID.
- Enter your social security number.
- Provide month and day of your date of birth.
- Press the button says “Next” to continue.
- In the second step of this application, you have to confirm your identity.
- In the third section, you need to verify your e-Tenet ID.
- The fourth step relates to your password. Create a powerful password for the security of your account information. Password must be at least eight characters long.
- Select security questions and provide answers. This information is required to confirm identity when you change or reset your password.
- Click “Finish” button.
You may now open a new browser to visit the www.etenet.com website to access the login page. Now provide your eTenet ID and password to access information.
New Credentialed Physician registration:
- Go to log in page and click “Register Here” link to access the desired registration page.
- Enter your unique ID. Use the unique ID that you received in email.
- Enter NPI in next space.
- Click “Next” button.
- Confirm your identity.
- Verify your e-Tenet ID.
- Create a password. You have to add at least eight characters.
- Choose security questions and provide answers.
- Click “Finish” button.
If you do not have ID, contact your local Information Systems Department.
Tenet Service Desk:
You can contact service help center at 1-800-639-7575 and get support and aid from agents and representatives.